GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Leads a manufacturing functional team that fully utilizes resources to meet the scheduled activities of the Manufacturing Group. Supervises the daily shift activities in their assigned functional areas and works with team members to cultivate a winning manufacturing attitude and creative work environment. Maintains accountability for the training, development and performance management of team members in a functional area.
Key responsibilities include:
• Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
• Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints. Establish team goals that meet or exceed established quality standards.
• Develop and manage operational budget for their functional area.
• Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
• Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner
• Developing and creating training plans to maximize workforce capability
• Leading Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years production, supply chain experience or leadership or High School diploma/GED and 10 years production or supply chain experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity.
4. Bilingual 100% English / Spanish
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. MBA or Masters
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
4. Prior Team Leading experience
5. OMLP/ETLP graduate
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 11 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...