Business Unit Finance Manager
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
• Prepares monthly expense and asset flow forecasts, baseline expense and strategic project budgets
• Provides analytical support for multi-year projections and proformas.
• Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
• Prepares recurring and ad hoc financial reports including product profitability, variance analysis and trending analyses.
• Support Monthly Operational Review through preparation of expense and revenue schedules
• Partner with Product Management in determining financial impact (ROI, cash flows) of new product rollout, product pricing changes, and expense reductions.
• Provides operational accounting support as needed to include wire transfer approval, journal entry approval, account reconciliation preparation and journal entry processing.
• Minimum of 7 years of Bank accounting, management reporting and financial analysis experience required.
• A bachelor's degree in accounting is required.
• Demonstrated ability to influence business operations from a budgeting, forecasting and planning perspective.
• Familiarity with Peoplesoft general ledger and Essbase is a plus.
TIAA-CREF - 13 months ago
TIAA-CREF is a Fortune 100 financial services organization with $481 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/12). The firm is a...