Business Unit Leader - Offshore Construction
Oil & Gas
Louisiana - Houma
Email this job
Our client, a Global Oil & Gas Servicing firm, has an immediate need for a Business Unit Leader for its International Offshore Construction Division at its Headquarters west of Houma, LA. This role requires a demonstrated leadership proclivity combined with the ability to develop and build upon operational and company processes. Extensive experience with Bidding, Procurement, Integrated Estimating and Project Execution on Domestic and International projects is essential.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Maintain full P&L Accountability for division generating $20-30MM in annual revenue.
- Effectively Manage Offshore Construction projects in excess of $3MM.
- Direct and Influence Safety Culture of field personnel and project managers.
- Take lead in increased product and construction project deployment in International markets.
- Devise strategies to increase revenue per customer through effective customer interaction and the development of innovative solutions.
- Maximize existing talent pipeline through investments in development and training.
- Increase external brand positioning by championing “Best in Class” product delivery, safety processes, technical capabilities, innovation and customer focus.
The ideal candidate will have no less than 10 years of experience in an Oil & Gas environment with a minimum of 5 years in a Project Management and Offshore Construction capacity. Leadership experience in Hook-Up and Commissioning projects is critical and a Bachelors or Masters Degree in an Engineering discipline is highly desired.
High Level Knowledge of:
This role offers a Salary in the $115 to $145K range, depending on experience, with full benefits and substantial Bonus opportunities.
- Hook Up Projects
- Platform and Offshore Construction
- Performance Coaching
- Project Management
- International Oil & Gas Construction