Directs, coordinates and has responsibility for all activities within their business unit, provides the leadership and supervision consistent with company strategic initiatives and core values. Conducts analysis of management and operational needs. Assist senior management in developing, interpreting, and implementing company policies and procedures for performing company functions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for Profit and Loss (P&L) performance of assigned operation.
• Leads strategic planning process for the business unit.
• Prepares the quarterly operating budget.
• Manages business operations utilizing the Company’s business metrics.
• Responsible for recruitment, selection, evaluation and retention of staff. Utilizing XRI’s targeted selection procedure, Performance Management Process, and Guiding Principles.
• Analyzes and maintains the optimum level of skill and mix of employees.
• Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships.
• Responsible for building and maintaining employee morale.
• Develop and promote quality & safety policies and procedures.
• Reviews production and operating reports to ensure efficient operations.
• Makes recommendations for purchases, modifications, renovations of plant and equipment to the President of X-Ray Industries for inclusion in the annual capital budget.
• Regularly reviews aged accounts receivable and follow up with delinquent customers.
• Maintains information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts and regularly communicates information to Operations Manager.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering required, Master's Degree preferred.
• Minimum of ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a management role
X-Ray Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago