Job Title: Business User/Owner Application Support
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Six Months Contract
- Collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting specifications Project Planning and Execution
- Participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings
- May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings
- Performs a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations
- Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards Business User/Owner Application Support
- Provide 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned application(s).
- Monitor production batch and ad hoc jobs as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations
- Research and resolves technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme Business and Process Improvement:
We provide end to end PeopleSoft solution, all phases from Project Planning, Fit/Gap Analysis, Build/Configuration, Testing, Go-Live,...