If you have a passion for wearable gadgets and technology and you have been working in this realm, read on…
In this critical role as a leader in business and market development, you will be a key component in conceptualizing and productizing future wearable devices and bringing to market killer products!
You will work closely with the leadership team of this Fortune 500 company, an innovative technology leader for mobile gadgets, to identify the market requirements and investment opportunities to shape the business strategy for new products and services.
If this fits your background, please contact me immediately . This is a highly visible role where you will influence the direction of future consumer products. If you are a dynamic leader with great communication and influencing skills then this could be a compelling career opportunity.
What you will do…
- Develop and lead business and market growth and it's portfolio for wearable device group.
- Identify and drive E2E differentiation and enable ecosystems through alliances, partnerships, and M&A.
- Initiate, negotiate, and close all business deals or agreements for hardware, software, applications and 3rd party components.
- Work on any other nonstandard business agreement and work with ICAP on equity/M&A required for each line of business within the organization.
Compensation Package: 175K+
- Passion for technology in wearable devices.
- Example(s) of successfully entering an uncharted market and driving significant revenue growth.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record in either transformational or highgrowth environments.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Track record of building strategic, long-term B2B partnerships across industries.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent with 9+ years of relevant experience or Masters degree or MBA preferred with 6 years of relevant experience.
Talence Group LLC - 12 months ago
The Talence Group has developed an innovative solution called "PerfectSelection". This method has been demonstrated over and over...