Cascades Tissue Group, a division of Cascades Canada ULC is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fourth in North America. Cascades' finished and semi-finished products are sold in the Consumer and Away-from-Home markets in both Canada and the United States.
Buyer / Planner - Temporary Assignment
Candidate will assist the Plant Manage; duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Update and revise the production schedule for 24 / 7 manufacturing
- Collaborate with Production Manager and Customer Service team in order to plan production emphasizing efficiency, customer deadlines, and production runability
- Maintain optimum level of inventory of raw materials and finished goods within working capital goals
- Understand the consumption and requirements of each production line
- Work with vendors on raw material needs according to specs
- Issue Purchase Orders
Online at cascades.com, or at:
- Experience in high speed manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, multitasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience with AS400 is preferred
- Strong communication skills necessary.
- Significant knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a team environment, take initiative and show autonomy.
Tiffany Ochiltree o HR Coordinator
4625 Interstate Way, Kingman, AZ 86401
This position is located in Kingman, AZ.
No phone calls please.
Cascades Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer o www.cascades.com
Monster - 21 months ago