Shopko is growing and looking for a dynamic results-driven individual to join our team.
Shopko has been providing name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise along with pharmacy and optometric services for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 18,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Provides administrative support to assigned Buyer/Buyers. Ensures the business operates in a smooth, timely and professional manner. Works with the Buyer to identify and help resolve issues or problems encountered. Accurately administers all procedures involved with Advertising. Completes all new vendor/item set-ups and ensures accurate maintenance of all correspondence. Develops and maintains a full understanding of current systems and interacts/ communicates with all levels of the company.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years administrative assistant experience
• Proficient in MS Office to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Work independently, self-motivated, attention to detail
• Strong problem solving/decision making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Ability to compose and type accurate and professional correspondence
• Ability to analyze tasks and innovate effective procedure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with teammates at all levels
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Shopko - 9 months ago
Rather than a national jack-of-all-retail trades, Shopko Stores concentrates on a select product range in small and rural areas of the US....