Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design and develop new features for company core products.
- Design technical specifications for assigned features and architectural improvements. Candidate must be proficient in writing use cases and other supplemental requirements specifications as required.
- Review and hand-off technical designs to test engineers in an effort to ensure quality delivery of product.
- Participate in code design and code reviews with appropriate team members as necessary.
- Develop and deliver to aggressive product release schedules working as a cooperative team member in an agile development environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong software engineering and problem solving skills.
- 5-7 solid years of professional experience developing applications in .Net, C#, and C++.
- Experience developing applications on SharePoint and knowledge of SharePoint object model is very important
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, and other communications protocols is highly desired.
- Experience developing web-enabled/Internet-based applications is mandatory.
- Experience designing and developing user interfaces and interactions is important.
- Ability to work effectively with SQL Server is highly desired.
- Experience with Silverlight and HTML5 helpful
- Experience using Microsoft development technologies as an early adopter is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of extensive development tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment and get along well with others.
- Job location will be on-site at facilities. We do not currently support telecommuting arrangements.
- We are a fast moving, rapidly growing company requiring extra effort when needed to meet aggressive deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Job ID#: 10110 in the Subject line of the e-mail.
The People Source, Inc. - 24 months ago