Req ID: 11641BR
This position is open to the following offices: Amherst, NY; Minneapolis, MN, Southfield, MI,Okemos, MI Phoenix, AZ, New Albany, OH
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs. Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
This candidate would require the knowledge of C# .NET, ASP.NET, some MVC, SSIS, SSRS
• Develops, maintains, debugs, tests, implements programs, shell scripts & scripts.
• Maintains and verifies all associated program source code.
• Provides analytic skills used in designing logic for programs from functional specifications.
• Prepares proper test requirements and procedures.
• Verifies all output with users and staff before releasing to users.
• Provides maintenance, support & disaster recovery for applications.
• Assists users with training, procedures and testing.
• Develops user friendly internal use applications in support of business needs.
• Creates clear documentation.
• Uses system utilities to expedite request completion.
• Organizes and completes turnover paperwork.
• Utilizes time management to assist completing requests/tasks in a timely fashion
• Develop, test, implement, and maintain member, employer, provider and broker portal solutions.
• Design, code, and publish user friendly and effective web front-end interfaces.
• Collaborate with other team members, Business Analysts, and marketing team members to establish a consistent "look & feel" user experience to our online web product offerings.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Information Technology/Application architecture/3 Years
Information Technology/Application development/3 Years
Information Technology/Application maintenance & support/3 Years
Information Technology/E.business support/3 Years
Development Experience/Client/Server/3 Years/Power User
Development Experience/N-Tiered/3 Years/Power User
Development Languages/SQL/3 Years/Power User
Development Tools/Microsoft Visual Studio/3 Years/Power User
Middleware/Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)/3 Years/Power User
Technology/Developing Software Solutions/ADVANCED
Technology/Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions/ADVANCED
General Business/Ensuring Project Discipline/ADVANCED
General Business/Communicating for Impact/FOUNDATION
General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
General Business/Turning Data into Information/FOUNDATION
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.
Job Function: Information Technology
Aetna - 19 months ago
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape health care for America and across the globe. We are...