• Minimum 5 years of C# and ASP.Net programming
• Strong object-oriented software engineering skills
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle
• Experience with .Net Frameworks 3.5 / 4.0
• Windows Server 2008, IIS 7
• SQL Server 2005/2008R2 and the ability to demonstrate knowledge of queries and joins,
• N-tier Architecture, software design patterns
• XML / XSLT
• WCF Web Services
• Must be able to intelligently discuss the following: SQL injection, cross-site scripting, data binding and inheritance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a very strong ability to collaborate by phone and email
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to learn in a fast paced environment
• Able to work independently.
• Able to work effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
• TFS experience. Continuous integration with TFS a plus
• Workflow Systems
• HP Fortify
• Merchant Processing Industry
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsibilities will span the entire web development lifecycle including information gathering, defining requirements, architecting solutions, programming, unit testing, QA, deployment, support, and maintenance.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
• Annual Health Fair and Craft Fair
• On-site Grab and Go Food Market
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve over 200,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NE; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 16 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...