Our, a global investment bank, is looking for a .NET UI Developer to join an Equities Trading technology team in Houston, TX for a major redesign effort of their platform.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
WHAT GETS YOU THE JOB:
- Work closely with the Equities and Equities Derivatives Front Office Traders as a member of a highly skilled, agile development team.
- Hands-on, delivery-focused with analysis, coding, unit testing and interfacing with business users.
- High degree of teamwork and technical peer interaction involved.
- Full lifecycle projects, post-production maintenance and enhancements
- Participate in requirements meetings with business sponsors and propose technical solutions for business initiatives
- Identify task and time estimates needed for project
- Coach and guide other team members
- Prepare system test plans and conduct system testing, assist in UAT testing.
- Prepare and control production rollouts and support business users.
- Identify functional deficiencies and proposing improvements
- Develop and improve interfaces with other systems
- Create system documentation and keep it current
- 5+ years of experience of working in application development
- OOA&D, GUI Information Architecture and Usability training
- .NET 4.0, C#, GUI development
- Modern messaging architectures
- Good communication skills / Commitment and drive
- IT / Mathematical / Engineering Degree
- Experience of working in front office environment at major investment bank
- A good knowledge of Equities or Equities Derivatives Pricing and Trading is highly desirable but not required.
Aegistech is an IT Staffing and Consulting firm based in New York City. For nearly two decades we've helped our clients -- global leaders in Finance, Pharma/Biotech, Publishing, eCommerce, Media and more -- hire the people that keep their brands technically innovative and at the forefront of their industries. Learn more about us at www.aegistech.com .
Aegistech - 18 months ago
At Aegistech, opportunity is our business. For nearly two decades we have facilitated thousands of full-time and contract IT placements for...