GENWI (Generation Wireless) helps content publishers to create engaging apps with a revolutionary cloud-based mobile content management system. The GENWI mobile Content Management System (mCMS) gives publishers a quick and easy way to repurpose their content to create engaging apps once and then deliver native and HTML5 apps to multiple devices. Today, there are over 1,500 apps powered by GENWI including those from Conde Nast, The Hollywood Reporter, IndiaTimes, Forbes, and PBS Kids.|
Founded in 2010, GENWI is a privately held firm based in the Bay Area. For more information, please visit http://genwi.com or follow us on Twitter @genwi.
- Code primarily with C#
- Design and implement new features used by some of the largest publishers upon release.
- Rapidly iterate using user feedback and internal metrics.
- Collaborate and work alongside a small team of engineers.
- Know C# very well, or the ability to learn them very quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work out solutions to problems with others.
- Self-directed and self-motivated. You should be able to identify and prioritize projects as well as you can execute on them.
- You°re an active learner. You°re passionate about improving yourself and the team around you.
- BS in Computer Science or ample evidence of skills
Exceptional candidates will have
- In-depth knowledge of HTML+CSS
Genwi - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard