Application Programmer- Level II will work as technical lead, writing and implementing technical specifications supporting the company’s web initiatives. In addition, the selected candidate will collaborate with other members of the Applications Development team to implement technical solutions that adhere to project scope and timeline.
Desired Skills & Experience
With your application please specify your employment preference – 1099 independent contractor or employee.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in C# and/or Java/J2EE (Core java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) technologies.
- Experience in Oracle/WebLogic development (WebLogic Server, Workshop minimum, WebLogic Controls)
- Experience web services development and application integration
Experience with Web UI development in Java technology is required.
- Experience with JSF, ADF and JDeveloper is highly preferred.
- Experience with SQL and large data set is helpful
- Hands-on experience in XML technologies (XML Beans, XSLT)
- Experience in working in small development teams
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills are required.
Strong design and documentation skills are required
- Strong verbal communication skills are required
- Advanced experience writing computer programs for various purposes is preferred.
Please also send your standard hourly rate if your preference is as a 1099 contractor or desired annual salary if you prefer to be a RYAN employee.
Ryan Consulting Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
RYAN Consulting Group - 24 months ago
As an established force in the Information technology services and solutions industry, Ryan Business Services. has been one of the leading...