Our Client – A Premiere Investment Bank – is looking for a C# Developer to join their Trade Processing Group in Midtown, NYC.
This Department is responsible of Fixed Income trade processing systems from front office trade capture to back office processing and settlement. The department is accountable of delivering IT solutions via in-house software development, vendor application implementation and production level 3 support.
Primary tasks include but are not limited to:
A senior hands-on software developer possesses strong experience in code development and system design in US Fixed Income and/or Equity Derivatives market. It is critical that the individual has proven records on efficient delivery of business functionality to meet time to market on dynamic demands while maintaining software development and architecture design discipline. Main development responsibility is the SG internal cross-asset trading system X-One.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Hands-on development and integration of trading tools and deal processing systems with New York, and Paris development teams.
- Understand deeply business requirements and their mapping to a given software framework
- Participate in design of the new architecture in relation to IS strategy.
- Capability to lead and educate other developers in implementation and adhering to X-One SDLC methodology.
- Discuss and secure user requirements
- Team up with support team on release management
Position Purpose / Context
X-One trading system development (Primary Dealer, US High Grade, GFX, IRD, Rates Trading/Sales, Credit Derivatives, LatAm, Exotics, Equity Derivatives, RiskOne). DSTS Upgrade and DSTS Retirement projects.
Capabilities – Required Qualification
- Ability to understand business requirements and business priorities
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other IT Teams including Paris and other teams under different operational time zones
- Proactive on taking leadership when needed, self motivated, dynamic and result oriented
- Team player with collaborate attitude, able to maintain highest level of discipline with respect to development framework
- Fluent communication (oral and written) and listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
Technical skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .Net, SQL and XML
- 5+ years of Object-Oriented development experience
Prior Work experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years IT development experience in Capital Market trading system.
- 3+ years of solid working experience in trade processing and position management in Fixed Income (bonds, IRD, CDS, FX, MM) or Equity Derivatives domain from front office trade capturing, pricing, risk analysis to back office processing, settlement and confirmation.
- 2+ years of experience interfacing with business clients (front office, middle office and back office) to comprehend and develop technical or user process solutions.
All Qualified Candidates should email an MS Word Version of their resume to email@example.com
***Look like a great job, but not for you? REFER A FRIEND!!!!! We offer a GENEROUS referral bonus - It’s a great way to help a friend and earn a few $$$ in the process!***
Linium Resources - 16 months ago