Our Client, a Premiere Investment Bank, is looking for a Front Office C++/C# Developer to join their Trading and Technology team in Midtown, NYC.
This role is closely aligned with the Trading Business and will be doing full development lifecycle including analysis, development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance.
- work with users and BA's to understand needs and tralste requirements into systems
- Plan, design, development and support new and exsisting systems
- ensure software quality and standards
- Strong C++ skills (5-10 yrs)
- Strong C# development (5-10 yrs)
- Strong messaging, network protocols, socket programming (Fix protocols...)
- Order Management
- Design Patterns
- Group Development (source control, iunit testing etc)
- knowledge of US Listed Options Exchanges
All QUALIFIED candidates should email an MS Word version of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Look like a great job but not interested? - Refer a friend, we offer a generoua referral bonus - its a great way to put a few thousand $$$ in your pocket and help someone out***
Linium Resources - 15 months ago