SoftPro is seeking a well-rounded
to be a part of our growing Research and Development team in Raleigh, NC. We are an established team of highly skilled software engineers using the latest Microsoft technologies, encouraging design input and creativity. We are looking for a great person to be the next member of this team! Join us if you want to:
- Design and code new features and enhancements
- Work with Microsoft technologies, primarily in C#
- Help lead the migration of our client UI from WinForms to WPF
- Work with Microsoft Team Foundation server for task tracking, source control, etc.
- Follow established procedures version control and coding standards
- Follow agile development practices
- Work collaboratively and cohesively in a great team environment
- Microsoft C# .NET experience with strong focus on Windows Forms/Win32 development and UI Controls
- WPF experience
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures and Algorithms experience with solid understanding of relational database design
- Strong experience in Visual Studio
- Quick learner, self-starter with strong customer service, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Must exhibit a high-level of analytical skills and attention to detail
- Complete thorough unit testing
- Experience WCF, NHibernate and Windows Workflow a plus
- ADO.NET and SQL Server 2005/2008 experience a plus
- Experience with multi-tier/distributed systems a plus
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process a plus
- Be creative!
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...