The successful candidate is required to perform detailed analysis, design and development of: Trade capture, trade interfaces, trade migration, trade settlement, downstream systems integration, gap analysis, process flows, system enhancements, testing etc.
The candidate will demonstrate experience in working with the front office to define detailed requirements of the planned trading products and working alongside the EM technical architects who design and build technical solutions. He or she will also play a critical role in the definition of middle and back office requirements as well as defining and documenting test strategies.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to discuss this in detail exhibiting a good understanding of financial products and business controls.
This is a 'hands on' role, requiring:
- Must have strong Financial Background
- Solid understanding of C#/VB.NET, Microsoft .NET platform and Framework, workflow foundations working knowledge of web services, Windows Platform, messaging architectures, data models, UML
- Must have thorough understanding of modern development technologies and infrastructures such as object oriented design, .NET/Java technologies, and middleware, databases and Unix/Windows servers
- Candidates MUST have recent exp. with WINFORMS.
- Strong experience in using OPICS/OPICSplus toolkit
- Strong understanding of client-server architecture using VB 6.0
- Core skills are C#. Net / WinForms /SQL
- Strong knowledge around WPF and WCF
- Must have exposure to either MSMQ or IBM Websphere MQ
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with Oracle/SQL Server/Sybase
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in object oriented business application design and development
- 3 years solid .NET development using C#
- Good academic qualifications with a relevant Degree or equivalent
- Must be a team player and self motivated
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Proven and solid experience in Investment Banking
- Emerging markets experience is preferred but not essential
- Business analysis skill set
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of trade capture, pricing, risk management and end to end process flows of the relevant products (as mentioned above)
- Full project lifecycle experience is essential
- Testing experience is essential
- Clear & concise verbal and written communication skills are a necessity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in taking responsibility for investigating, finding solutions and closing issues
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role please submit an updated resume,
- A flexible and positive attitude is needed - with a strong desire to 'make a difference'.
- Demonstrates initiative
- Experienced in managing dependencies and deliverables across business lines.
- Team-working & influencing skills
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...