This Position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Green Mountain Energy Commercial & Industrial Pricing infrastructure. The primary application is an ASP.NET application with a Microsoft SQL 2008 backend. The position will develop within proper SSDLC standars. It is critical that systems/ reports offer the highest accuracy, reliability and performance to adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Experience with VB.NET
- Experience with MVC
- Advanced expertise in writing and tuning SQL queries and T-SQL language programming
- Advanced expertise with Visual Studio tools
- Knowledge and experience with source control management systems like Team Foundation Server
- Ability to work well in a team in collaboration with developers, customers, project managers, and requirements analysts
- Experience in interpreting functional specifications and developing software design specifications
- Perform analysis and identify solutions for moderately to complex technical and business problems
- Understand and contribute to functional requirements within the organization
- Design, develop, test, document, implement and maintain internally developed applications
- Provide technical support to project team members
- Manage assigned projects to schedule
- Keep current with industry trends and technologies/standards and research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge
- Assist in the development of standards for application development and create procedures that adhere to those standards in the performance of duties
- Experience with EXT.NET or EXT.JS is a plus
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work under time pressure and maintain high level of accuracy
- Have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Quick learner
- Must work well in a cross functional environment
- This is a mid-level position, 3-5 years of experience
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, LONG TERM, CONTRACTUAL POSITION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF FUTURE CONSIDERATION FOR FULL-TIME REGULAR.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a C&I Systems Development Analyst . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0913-102AT . Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 15 months ago