Stevens Capital Management L.P. (‘SCM”) is a registered investment adviser specializing in computer based statistical trading strategies, and is the portfolio manager of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund with a 20+ year track record. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main Line suburbs, we seek talented and exceptionally motivated individuals for the following position:
- Working with distributed multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on high performance and low latency.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing systems.
- Developing real-time, X Window GUI displays.
- Working closely with analysts and other groups to provide software solutions.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- C/C++ programming experience.
- University education with background in Computer Science.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Sybase, Tibco/Rv, Wombat and other various third party solutions is a plus.
- Multithreaded applications preferred but not required.
- 18 months ago - save job