Develop applications and services for desktop and mobile, to meet business goals
Maintain and improve existing systems and software to ensure the stability of continuing operations
Ensure all software meets the highest possible standards in quality and security
Garner and apply industry best practices to software development to ensure Luth incorporates the best and latest thinking into its software products and services
Work with others on the Luth team (Developers, QA, Management) to ensure on-time delivery of products and services
Education, Skills, Experience:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please put Software Engineer in the subject line .
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development
- Hands-on developer with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Windows software and services development (including Windows 8), utilizing C++ and .NET.
- Prior experience with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc)
- Ability to lead and work in a small team environment as well as independently
- Prior experience with web-based development, Mac development, relational databases, mobile development (iOS, Android), browser plug-in development (IE, Firefox, Chrome), Java a plus
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced development environment
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.