Come work with a team of talented engineers on a core Simulink development team committed to building a suite of revolutionary software tools used in modeling, simulating, and deploying modular, multi-domain engineering systems. Help design and implement enhancements to improve the creation, configuration and navigation of components in the Simulink product family.
You will leverage your software architecture skills to design and develop the next generation of block diagram enhancements and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code generation of complex multi-domain systems.
Customers who are building these complex systems require support for decomposing their models into individual components which can be independently developed, and then combined to build the larger system. You will have a particular focus on:
Qualifications Required / Preferred
- Designing and implementing enhancements to improve the customer experience of creating and configuring components in Simulink
- Collaborating with other teams in order to improve modeling, simulation, testing and code generation for component-based workflows
- Working with team members to improve the design and architecture of our C++ source code
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills in writing algorithms for numerical computation and graph analysis (At least 3 years of experience writing C/C++ code)
- MS or PhD in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Appreciation for engineering applications
- Experience with large-scale code bases, with a desire to dive in and understand existing code
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
- Experience with designing user interfaces, MATLAB, Simulink, and Simulink Coder or other block diagram modeling, simulation and code generation tools are pluses
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks - 2 years ago
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming...