• Client is a well established in Automated Trading/Market Making, The team is seeking a highly talented and motivated C++ developer.
• The Automated Market Making team is responsible for providing continuous markets for listed options on numerous exchanges. Trading tens of thousands of individual options using a team of software developers, traders, quants, and system administrators.
• The position will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting software in a highly-distributed, real-time trading environment. Further responsibilities will include maintenance and upgrades of previously developed software infrastructure.
• 2 – 5 Years of experience in Automated Trading, Deep understanding of software design concepts. Extensive experience in distributed systems software development.
• Experience in very low latency / real time systems and system level development is a big plus.
• Deep knowledge of C/C++ programming including STL and / or boost libraries.
• Knowledge of Java, Perl and Shell scripting languages is also desirable..
• Ability to multi-task between multiple projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science / Maths or closely related fields, with a high GPA.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference SAM. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with SAM for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 22 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...