AlchemyAPI is a rapidly growing, venture-backed, Denver-based company that is working at the forefront of artificial intelligence and Big Data analytics R&D.
We're looking for experienced C++ engineers to join our team. If you can write multi-threaded code in your sleep -- call us. If you love STL and Boost, come talk to us. If you enjoy writing performance-optimized code that must run reliably for years without memory leaks or segmentation faults, we want to talk to you. You'll get an opportunity to work on some really interesting projects that have a major impact.
Work with awesome technology: Clusters of 1,000+ machines, large neural network learning systems, GPUs, parallel arrays of SSD hardware, and lots more.
AlchemyAPI is used by customers across dozens of countries, including some of the largest companies in the world. We're solving real-world problems affecting billion-dollar industries. If you saw IBM Watson compete on Jeopardy and thought "I want to build that" -- then come work at AlchemyAPI.
- Strong C++, STL, Boost expertise.
- Solid understanding of object oriented software design concepts.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of GNU Linux and GNU software development.
- Experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Must be comfortable reading and implementing work from academic science papers.
- Should have an interest in software algorithms; any machine learning interest or experience is also a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Mathematics background (probability & statistics).
- 3+ years of experience building scalable software systems using C++.
- CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, etc.
Work in the heart of Denver, overlooking the Platte River. Want to bike to work? We're on a path, with a Denver B-Cycle station right outside, and we offer free bike sharing memberships to all employees. Step outside for lunch or a break at Confluence Park. We offer free gym memberships to all employees. Video games, robots, and other office diversions are also provided.
Interested parties should send cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and other relevant information to: jobs[remove-this-if-you-are-a-human]@alchemyapi.com
Emails only -- Do not call regarding this position -- Applicants only (No recruiters)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.