Premium Services Infrastructure (PSI) team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in developing the e-commerce payments platform to fuel the future growth of our Responsibilities for the candidate include design, code, and testing of new features for our PSI System.
- 7 or more years of professional experience developing web-based mission-critical applications in a production LINUX/UNIX environment
- Minimum of a BS in CS or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of technical skills and professional experience with C++. MUST HAVE recent (within last 3 years) project experience with C++.
- Excellent object oriented design skills and knowledge of design patterns LINUX/UNIX
- Experienced in working with a Relational Database System (Such as Oracle and MySQL)
- Practitioner of full software development life cycle including requirements gathering, specification, documentation, testing, release, and maintenance
- History of delivering successful software products on time Preferred Skills:
- Java: 2+ years of professional project experience.
- Agile development - Knowledge and experience with the Agile development and Scrum
- Test Driven Development
- Refactoring patterns
- Hudson (or similar CI tools)