Position: C / Perl Developer
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 1 year +
Employment Status: Open
Hourly Rate: $35-$45/hr
MADATORY YEARS REQUIRED:
1) Oracle DB 2-4yrs Required
2) Networking/Communication 5yrs Required
3) Unix Shell Scripting 2-4yrs Required
4) Perl 5yrs Required
5) C 5yrs Required
6) C++ 2-4yrs Required
7) Application Development 5yrs Required
8) IP Networks / Router Interfaces 5yrs Required
9) SNMP 5yrs Required
10)Java 2-4yrs Desired
Design and develop data collection capabilities for performance management system or PMOSS (Performance Management Operation Support Systems) Collection Development
- This will support L3 and Ethernet for all Velocity IP Projects.
- Support network performance data collection for features on a Performance Management application.
- Network-facing interfaces/protocol data collection and value-add data processing development.
- Architect/design, code, test, support network facing data interfaces and post-processing.
- Seeking an experienced developer with strong networking knowledge of many of the following SNMP, UDP, TCP/IP, CLI with routers, SSH/SFTP/SCP.
Education and Experience Required:
- Design and develop network-facing data collection functions for performance management functions in VOIP, Mobility/Wireless, and IPTV projects.
- Test and support functions for multiple releases for data collection from network devices, EMSs, or upstream systems
- Architect, code, test, and support network facing data interfaces and post-processing
- Build network facing SNMP collection capabilities and other value added processing of IP based network data
- Cover assignments for a PMOSS Collector Developer in the role of Network performance data collection multiple release deployments technology vendors and outside consultants as needed
- Typically High School Diploma some college/degree or equivalent
- Telecom network interface development, core Java, Perl, Shell programming, ksh
- Application Dev in large scale applications; Object-Oriented design/development; Oracle Network Device Command Line Interface programming; Oracle/Teradata SQL.SNMP protocol/interfaces; TCP/IP, SSH/SFTP/SCP, HTTP, SOAP, Unix/Linux Development with snmp protocol
- Telecom network domain experience for development in VOIP and Wireless data collection
- Experience in retrieving data from network equipments using SNMP and/or CLI (command Line Interface) using Java and Expect; also web service (preferably Artix/Weblogic)
- Network routers experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of IP networking, socket programming and multi-threading a plus
- Network routers experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge needed in Unix/Solaris, Java, shell scripting, C and Perl required.
- Backend system development; no user/GUI tasks
sologig - 30+ days ago