C/C++ Unix (Linux) Engineer
Loc: Atlanta, GA
Term: Through Dec 2013
Kindly Contact: Raj Rane: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: This role will serve as a lead Linux software developer for backend application development building a state-of-the art hand-held touch-screen device. The role is a contract position based in the Atlanta/Sandy Springs area for approximately 6-9 months.
- Design and document backend application programs, including daemons, inter-process communication, threading.
- Development on embedded devices running on Linux platform is a plus.
- Work with remote teams to define and implement inter-application protocols and interactions.
- Conduct unit testing on individual components.
- Conduct integration testing.
- Assist QA with test procedures and test execution
- 8+ years of C/C++ programming experience
- 8+ years of Linux/Unix experience
- Extensive experience with multi-threaded development
- Experience with inter-process communication
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Preferred experience on embedded systems
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
XDuce - 16 months ago