The CAD-CAFM Administrator provides services related to the implementation, maintenance and upkeep of facilities AutoCAD drawings and related facilities and real estate data either as an in-house project resource or as an outsourced resource working on-site at one or multiple client locations.
- Document layout, design, and space plan of facilities in relation to the move plan.
- Learn and apply new methods of space design for specific customer needs.
- Document and provide detailed design layouts of new and existing office space and furniture.
- May c onduct building audits to verify that employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans.
- D raw polylines in accordance with the selected space measurement protocols as communicated by client (BOMA, IFMA etc.).
- Create polylines for gross floor areas and internal spaces (rooms). Coordinate with users for CAD/CAFM team to receive updates from planning, work orders and design and construction.
- Upload/integrate drawing data into CAD/CAFM system.
- Update and maintain p-line drawings, space data and occupancy data based on move information and project information provided by client.
- Update, maintain and provide ongoing support to validate and verify the accuracy of CAD/CAFM Space IDs and related data.
- Participation in Client and Internal project review meetings.
- Actively participate in Quality Assurance Testing.
- Client-specific requirements, including particular software, systems, and processes.
- Maintain outstanding relationships with client, vendors and customers.
- Plays a key role in developing innovative solutions for the customer.
- May a pply data and metrics that are important to client and BRG success; gather and track accordingly.
- May train and develop other associates.
- May assist in Planning and Management of CAFM/IWMS User Acceptance Testing.
- Learns and applies building construction processes, plans and related documentation for compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office, and CAFM/IWMS systems such as ARCHIBUS or Tririga, and related technologies.
- A detailed understanding of the different space measurement techniques such as BOMA, IFMA etc. and where each is applicable.
- Hands-On understanding of AutoCAD particularly as it is applied in integrated CAFM solutions and the areas of best practice document control processes and standards.
- Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strategic problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong and proven technical aptitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of requests; prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- 1 to 3 years professional experience related to CAFM/IWMS industry.
- Technical Experience in report development, software installation and trouble shooting highly desirable.
- Understanding of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices in the areas of space planning, occupancy and allocation management.
- B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
- Process documentation skills.
- Understanding of line of business (or business unit) to support client.
Business Resource Group - 7 months ago
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...