Do you know CAD/CAM technology? Do you know sheet metal fabrication or mechanical design? Do you like the idea of working with CNC cutting machines and manufacturing companies to improve efficiency? If yes, then you have a great career at SigmaTEK, the makers of SigmaNEST, the leading nesting and NC programming software for laser, plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet, router and turret punches machines.
As Applications Engineer you will use your skills and experience to demonstrate the technology to prospective customers, train new users of the software, implement new systems, resolve problems and provide technical phone support to existing users. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, committed and curious, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
- Provide Technical Support and Customer Service
- Conduct on-site end-user training courses or at in-house training facilities
- Provide on-site and/or remote software implementation
- Fulfill technical sales support needs via demonstration and competitive analysis
- Mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering experience with a focus on CAD/CAM, sheet metal fabrication or steel plate processing, and CNC programming (familiarity with G-code)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Capable of working independently and meeting multiple deadlines
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude and ability to work in team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows required; SQL database experience is a plus
- Associates degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical engineering. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to travel for work
- A strong desire to learn the SigmaNEST products and services.
A company is only as good as its people and SigmaTEK’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please send us your current resume with cover letter to. All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago