Do you know CAD/CAM technology? Do you know sheet metal fabrication or mechanical design? Do you like the idea of working with CNC cutting machines and manufacturing companies to improve efficiency? If yes, then you have a great career at SigmaTEK, the makers of SigmaNEST, the leading nesting and NC programming software for laser, plasma, oxyfuel, waterjet, router and turret punches machines.
As Regional Sales Engineer you will use your connections, skills and experience to identify potential customers, analyze their needs and present the ideally configured solution. In the process you will demonstrate the technology and cover commercial aspects such as ROI, product positioning and the reasons why SigmaNEST might be the most suitable solution. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, committed and curious, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
- Responsible for full sales cycle, from generation of leads to on-going account management
- Generate and qualify new sales leads
- Recruit and develop reseller relationships in territory
- Follow-up web leads, sales line leads, trade show leads and other leads from marketing
- Plan and conduct product demonstrations
- Define product evaluations and benchmarks and facilitate completion
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales target of SigmaNEST products
- Maintain open communication with Marketing and Inside Sales
- Promote software maintenance subscription and support contracts
- Promote module and seat sales to existing customers and additional customer locations
- Maintain technical knowledge of SigmaNEST products and sales theory
- Provide bi-weekly sales forecasts
- Represent SigmaTEK at Trade Shows when required
- 3-5 Years sales experience, with proven success demonstrated by consistently exceeding quotas
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Appropriate technical industry knowledge
- Proven territory development skills. Must be able to generate and qualify customer leads.
- Ability to handle technical objections and clearly articulate the product architecture and its benefits.
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Clear understanding of how existing customers are using the products.
- Capable of working independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Possess high energy, values, honesty and integrity
- Adhere to SigmaTEK sales philosophy
A company is only as good as its people and SigmaTEK’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please send us your salary requirements and a current resume with cover letter. All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.