At Brunswick Fort Wayne Operations, we continue to build the finest pontoons, steeped in a rich history of quality and innovation. With a career at Brunswick Fort Wayne, you will experience a legacy of quality craftsmanship that brings exceptional durability, performance, and comfort to a new generation of boaters. You will be part of a growing company with a truly inspired vision for each of our brands, Harris FloteBote and Cypress Cay pontoons. If you have a passion for life on the water, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Here at Brunswick Fort Wayne, it's more than just a pontoon boat; it's a way of life!
The CAD/Drafter will be responsible for the Electronic Parts Catalog, Build Books and Bill of Materials drawings. This position reports to the Director of Product Development and Engineering.
• Generate assembly and piece part drawings utilizing Autocad and Unigraphics software based on direction from Project Engineers
• Update Bill of Materials based on direction of Project Engineer
• Update Build Books based on direction of Project Engineer
• Generate drawings for Electronic Parts Catalog based on direction from Project Engineer and Service Manager
• Generate drawings in Team Center for Electronic Parts Catalog based on direction from Project Engineer and Service Manager
• Generate Bill of Materials and associated callouts for Electronic Parts Catalog based on direction from Project Engineer and Service Manager
• Any necessary copying of engineering drawings and or Bill of Materials based on direction of Project Engineer and Service Manager
• Additional engineering tasks as assigned by Project Engineer
Apply online at www.brunswick.com
Note: You will need an email address in order to complete the online application.
You can obtain a free email address at www.yahoo.com or www.hotmail.com.
About the Company:
Harris FloteBote is now celebrating its 55th Anniversary as a renowned marine craft manufacturer specializing in elite pontoon boats. Thanks to our longevity, Harris FloteBote has surpassed the competition to provide consumers with the latest trends and contemporary styling in our pontoon boats. Our consumers demand a pontoon that not only delivers a luxurious cruise, but also provides the versatility to deliver the thrill-seeking watersports performance of a sport boat. That's why we currently offer six model series and a variety of floor plan options to fit every budget and lifestyle. To learn more about Harris FloteBote pontoons, visit www.harrisflotebote.com.
Cypress Cay exemplifies the latest in pontoon design trends and styling, and its course is marked by dedicated engineering and innovative technologies. Our pontoon boats deliver the most versatility available in watercrafts today, with cruising, fishing and performance models. A variety of models and floor plans give these pontoons the ability to meet your every need, while contemporary styling places them well ahead of the curve. Visit www.cypresscaypontoons.com for more information.
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans)
• Experience in Autocad drafting software
• Experience in autographic drafting software
• Experience in Team Center software
• Experience in Microsoft Office software
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...