This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company , one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture.
As a CNC Programmer , this is your unique opportunity to set you mark and live on the leading edge.
We are looking for a detail oriented, highly analytical person to join our team as a CNC Programmer. We are looking for someone with at least four years of experience in woodworking manufacturing or progressive manufacturing operations involvement.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
• Reviews Engineering data and documentation to determine the requirements of CNC programmer and for production scheduled.
• Writes the programming required for each operation. Consults with the various floor operators to insure accuracy of CNC code and any corrections needed.
• Assist CNC machine operators with floor programming issues and may occasionally operate the CNC equipment to check the code accuracy.
• Functions as a resource person to other engineering associates and other CNC programmers regarding CNC issues.
• Assists Engineering in the process of the utilization of CAD/CAM tools in development product information and accurate drawing specifications while determining most logical construction methods and sequences of operations.
• Responsible for the quality of parts produced by the CNC machine within the plant.
• Assists Engineering with the sample and Product Development process for new products produced by the plant.
• Assists other engineering personnel in special projects as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY • Minimum of a high school education.
• Ability to read blueprints, drafting and thorough knowledge of furniture construction and manufacturing processes.
• Skilled in use of computers and CAD/CAM tools.
• Minimum of four years experience in woodworking manufacturing or progressive manufacturing operations involvement.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at company website .
Since 1873, our life's work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on the promise to customer in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30, 000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As a Kohler associate we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you're ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs .
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler Co. - 8 months ago
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...