Company Overview: Infotech Enterprises provides leading-edge engineering solutions, including product development and life-cycle support, process, network and content engineering to major organizations worldwide. With nearly two decades of continuous growth, Infotech leverages a "Global Delivery and Collaborative Engineering" model to achieve measurable and substantial benefits for our clients. Infotech has 10,000+ associates across 30 global locations and adopts a proactive approach to serve our clients with our best-in-class delivery centers in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Our clients span multiple industries such as Aerospace, Consumer, Energy, Medical, Heavy Equipment, HiTech, Transportation, Telecom and Utilities and include 22 'Fortune 500' and 27 'Global 500' blue chip organizations.
Job Description: Job Title: DESIGNER-OSP
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job Type: Various Fielding and Design projects for our client.
· Design and construction of Outside Plant Copper and Fiber Optic Cable (UG, Aerial, Buried, BICS) and manhole and conduit design is a requirement for this position. Knowledge of permitting processes (highway, railroad, city, county, etc) are also required. Aerial pole line building and requirements as well as Joint use guideline experience and qualifications is a plus.
• Ideal candidates will have knowledge of DLC, EHAB, NDR, PRQ, UVERSE, Safety and Service practices, Subdivision and Building design. Familiarity with BSTCAD, OSPCM, LFACS and TIRKS and associated systems is also a plus.
• Ability to communicate requirements to drafting and encoding personnel for the generation of a customer Engineering Work Order is a requirement.
• Additional organizational and communication skills will be considered
• To be considered, the candidate will need to be familiar with OSP fielding and design of Telecommunications facilities and various applications of same.
• He / She must be literate in the application of permitting and right of way restrictions and processes. These documents will be required upon completion of a designed project.
This is a Units Compensated Position, off of client premise.
Infotech- Enterprises America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a E-Verify participant. If you are a team leader, self- motivated and willing to be a part of a global company apply now. Please visit www.infotech-enterprises.com to learn more about our company.
Infotech Enterprises - 21 months ago