CAD Professional with structural or architectural experience. This position will support our architectural-engineering work for telecommunications clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct field inspections to establish building materials, conditions and dimensions of existing structures.
- Translate field sketches, record drawings, as-built drawings, photographs, verbal and written information into 2-D AutoCAD drawings.
- Advanced knowledge of civil, structural, architectural, and electrical CAD detailing.
- Prepare CAD lease exhibits, zoning, construction and as-built drawings.
- Prepare quantity take-offs and bill of materials for telecommunications equipment.
- Perform basic design computations.
- General knowledge of building codes.
- Experience in computer graphics, PhotoShop, and 3-D modeling and rendering.
Please describe responsibilities and skills required.
Education & Experience requirements:
Associate or BS
in a related field is preferred.