CAD Designer – Council Bluffs, IA
Omaha Standard products have set the industry standard for more than 80 years. As a member of the Palfinger North America Group, we continuously pursue our vision of being the preferred provider of truck equipment throughout North and Latin America. In this endeavor we continue to seek WORLD-CLASS associates to help reach that goal. We are a performance-based organization that rewards results.
Position reports to Engineering Manager.
Knowledge, skills and ability requirements:
- Performs new and revised product design using SolidWorks and Creo
- Prepares completed layouts for final product design from simple sketches
- Makes decisions regarding design suitability using knowledge of specified product materials and production processes
- Uses SolidWorks and ProEngineer to prepare routine layouts and detailed drawings, sketches and diagrams
- Project details included in all product views and dimensions required for manufacturing
Apply online or email resume (with Salary requirements) to our HR Office at HR@palfingerna.com
- One year minimum of directly related experience
- Associate's degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- Must be proficient in SolidWorks. Some knowledge of Creo and/or ProEngineer desired
- Must be detail-oriented and very accurate, while being results driven in a fast paced environment
- Requires thorough knowledge of drafting techniques, engineering terminology and manufacturing concepts.
- Highly motivated self starter
- Act professionally in any situation
- “Can do” attitude
- Team Player
HR Fax 712 256 9381.
PALFINGER - 16 months ago