CAD Drafter – Designer I
Merrick & Company is looking for a Civil Designer I for our Greenwood Village, Colorado office. This position is a temporary contract for up to six (6) months, starting immediately. Local candidates preferred.
We are seeking a Civil Designer for Land Development and Public Works projects.
The ideal candidate can perform assignments under the direction of a more senior designer. This position will produce CAD documents and models using the basic working knowledge of the CAD software and be a part of the production process.
• Associates Degree or Technology College Certification preferred OR
• Zero (0) – Five (5) years of experience
• Experience with Land Development or Public Works projects is a plus
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
• Local candidates preferred
Apply on line only. No e-mail, hard copy or third party resumes accepted.
Merrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE/AA/MF/D/V). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Merrick & Company - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Merrick & Company, an engineering, architecture, design-build, surveying, planning, and geospatial solutions firm, serves domestic and...