Position Title: CAD Drafter/Checker
Posting Date: July 3, 2013
Job Status: Hourly + ROA Bonus
Job Location: LaCrosse, VA
Reports to: Drafting Supervisor
- The CAD Drafter is responsible for the complete development of erection drawings and shop details for production jobs ranging up to fully complex jobs.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately interpret job orders and process them efficiently and accurately, including the development of any special details.
- Read and interpret construction drawings to prepare accurate detailed drawings.
- Develop CAD and manual drawings for engineering projects;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Complete and check all necessary system input for finalization of drawings, shop details and bill of materials.
- Produce final fabrication drawings, erection drawings and bill of materials.
- High School Graduate or GED
"Nucor is an EEO/AA employer and a drug-free workplace."
- Associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field
- Commercial Roofing or Self Storage experience
- Working knowledge of MBS and/or Tekla
Nucor - 9 months ago