Full-time Cad Operator/Designer position within a Civil Engineering Company located in Englewood, Colorado. Job responsibilities include civil plan production for various private sector and public sector projects, site layout/design, grading design, earthwork quantities, utility layout, file management and assisting in the preparation of submittal packages.
- 2 year technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course (or
equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2-5 years drafting/designing experience
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be capable of producing correctly drafted and detailed Computer-Aided Drafting and Design
drawings using widely-accepted drafting practices
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with good communication skills
- Must be willing to be flexible with weekly schedule to support the meeting of project milestones
Indeed - 2 years ago
Peak Civil Consultants provides civil engineering, master planning, survey and construction management services. Peak serves a variety of...