MCC is seeking a talented CAD Operator / Drafter to work in our Charlotte office. The Detailer will be responsible for creating detailed production drawings and helping to develop efficient and cost effective production.
Other responsibilities include:
- Complete shop drawings as well as producing spool drawings for fabrication.
- Create and verify layouts, design, structural and detailed drawings
- Modify and revise designs
- Work from bid proposal drawings
- Communicate with Engineering Department on designs
- Candidate must have at least 2 years experience as an AutoCAD Operator or a Degree in such field.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD Version 2010-curennt and 3D CAD
- Knowledge of chilled water, condenser water, heating water, waste and vent, storm drainage, domestic water, HVAC, structural components, and steam systems is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work in teams and communicate at all levels
- Having a construction background is a plus
MCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer