Federal Realty Investment Trust is sourcing for a full time TEMPORARY CADD Graphics Coordinator to fill an extended short term disability leave that will be occurring in that department. This assignment will be for a period of two weeks up to four months depending on the extension of the disability leave.
The CADD/Graphics Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Trust’s electronic property drawing files consisting of Lease Plans, Site Plans, Future development plans and tenant space plans as well as directly working with Tenant Coordination and Leasing to create leasing scenario (what if) plans and LODs. The CADD/Graphics coordinator is also responsible for updating the operating lease plans as well as coordinating with various departments and outside consultants.
The position requires a person that is able to communicate with staff and executives throughout the Trust and juggle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
• Responsible for administering and maintaining the MyPropidex graphic systems and ensuring all data meets established standards and requirements. In addition, the position must coordinate information between the Trust’s website and other graphics packages
• Proactively performs all tasks related to preparing information (such as square footage calculations and preparation of sketch plans, lease exhibits and LODs) required by leasing to market tenant spaces.
• Review ACAD drawings prepared by outside consultants to ensure that FRIT space measurements guidelines and BOMA standards have been used and that all appropriate areas have been included in GLA calculations
• Provide MyPropidex user training to appropriate FRIT departments as required.
• Minimum 5- 7 yrs experience with AutoCAD 2008 or later version with the ability to demonstrate a high intermediate level of compentency.
• Minimum 3 yrs experience with Adobe Photoshop, able to demonstrate high intermediate level of compentency
• Experience with development or redevelopment of retail properties preferred
• Basic Understanding of BOMA
• Degree in Architecture, Design or related field
• High intermediate to advanced graphics and design background including skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Earth and ESRI are preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Strong computer skills (MS Office) & Adobe Writer required.
• MyPropidex skills and experience a plus.
Federal Realty Investment Trust - 21 months ago
In 2012, Federal Realty celebrated 50 years of being a proven leader in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of high quality retail...