AECOM's network of talented professionals supports public and private transportation clients across the State of Colorado and the region. We build on our extensive knowledge to plan, design, and manage transportation systems, and restore or replace aging systems and facilities. We have recently won 3 major projects in the Denver area. As the successful Senior CAD Technician your role will require:
What We Offer
- 15- 20 years of experience
- Experience using both Microstation and AutoCAD
- Experience detailing both concrete and steel bridges
- Experience managing other CADD staff
- Design-build experience
- Ability to produce 30% level General plan layouts, elevations and typical sections with minimal input.
- Experience with CDOT and/or RTD standards
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 18 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...