Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. You can make it happen at Cargill.
Dedicated to helping farmers prosper, Cargill AgHorizons U.S. helps customers manage their risk and maximize production through grain marketing alternatives, crop insurance, agronomic advice and crop inputs. Part of Cargill’s
global agricultural supply chain group, Cargill AgHorizons serves customers with a 1,500-member team at more than 100 grain elevators and service centers across the United States.
This position is responsible for maintaining optimum asset health for all plant equipment, systems, and structures by performing inspections, repairs and modifications to equipment and structures of feed facility.
- Perform maintenance work in area of expertise.
- Perform routine plant maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Maintain maintenance records and assist in plant production as needed.
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Must be able to read/comprehend English.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Proficient in following areas as defined by the Maintenance Exam: Mechanical Aptitude, Mechanical Repair; Welding, Electrical.
- Ability to obtain boiler certification within one year.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Two years of practical experience in each of the 3 areas of specialization.
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) experience.
Cargill - 8 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...