We are currently seeking both Fulltime AND Temporary / Temp to Perm - Campaign Execution Coordinators to join our Princeton, NJ team of professionals. The Temporary / Temp to Perm assignment can last up to 6 months, will begin in mid † June and has a possibility of becoming a regular Full-time position.
This individual is responsible for campaign execution support and high-quality service to our Client†s internal Sales and Marketing Managers for Direct mail, email, online, and social media campaigns.
- Prepare and manage campaign project plan, meeting all deliverables and deadlines;
- Communicate with our Client†s Marketing Manager to develop and maintain strong relationships, and to communicate project status throughout the campaign delivery process;
- Work with various teams regarding the review and final approval of creative, ensuring compliance to business guidelines;
- Facilitate audience segmentation and counts process including: consult on list segmentation, submitting project requests and communicating counts;
- Prepare and submit quality assurance documentation;
- Work with various business teams to obtain required approvals;
- Enter and update all program inputs into multiple designated databases;
- Follow account policies and department†s Best Practices to ensure all components of the mailings are accurate, and comply with policy.
ALC offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k, paid time off, EAP, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the †best and brightest† in your field and you†re looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
We want to be your Employer of Choice!
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify this position by typing your FULL NAME and job code (DANJ-CEC-DMA) in the subject line.
To learn more about American List Counsel, visit www.alc.com
Direct Marketing Association - 16 months ago