Allant is a rapidly growing marketing & advertising services company that supports Fortune 1000 advertising clients and media firms including TV & online video publishers and distributors. With a 28 year old history of success, and industry leading client satisfaction rating, Allant offers technology, analytic, marketing and advertising professionals a career opportunity at the forefront of database marketing, interactive marketing and the future of TV advertising.
The CM Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, and full lifecycle management of Enterprise campaign management platforms. The Architect role requires heavy interaction with the clients and experience in the implementation stages toincluding requirement definition, data modeling, ETL architecture, campaign management/analysis and solution development and deployment. The candidate will work with CM development teams to deliver sustainable campaign management solutions with optimal end-user performance.
The CM Architect must sell, evangelize and motivate business users and technical staff in the value and proper use of CM capabilities to support data driven decision making. The successful candidate must constantly reinforce the role of CM in the business and clearly communicate what campaign management will and will not deliver. The CM Architect should have solid organizational change management skills to effectively influence the campaign management environment.
Reports to: Supervises:
SVP – Client Operations Applications Developers
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement campaign management solutions using Unica products that meet client business requirements including software/hardware configuration, requirements gathering, data analysis and design, transformation and loading of data and the design and development of effective user interfaces.
- Strong experience managing CM Developers engaged in implementation projects across multiple clients, including maintaining resource forecasting estimates.
- Functions as the Unica liaison between the user community, Unica Support and Development Support, and provide issue resolution and escalation of priority support calls as a Level 2 resource.
- Proactively monitor and improve platform architecture and performance for production clients.
- Integration of Unica Table Catalogs with various back ends such as star schema data warehouses, 3rdnormal form data warehouses, etc.
- Experience with setting up user security and access rights including knowledge of single sign on integration.
- Ability to do demos during sales cycles or presentations and execute proof of concepts for new customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions including recommendations on selection, architecture, licensing, configuration, sizing and scalability.
- Extensive hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and query based reporting tools.
- Experience with Change Management and Training of customers.
- Experience with ETL design, development and best practices, along with an understanding of Kimball and Inmon methodologies.
- Experience with Unica Toolset and concepts including Campaign, Marketing Operations, and Interact, Table Catalogs, Indb Optimization, Offer Templates, Audience Switching, Temp Tables, etc.
- Ability to stay updated on the latest trends/technologies for reporting and evaluate the platform capabilities vis-à-vis the trends.
- Experience managing internal enhancements and Vendor release upgrades from requirements, system design, technical and business workflow implementation, comprehensive UAT, user training, and communication.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Unica Architect professional certification (or willing to become certified through identified Unica training curriculum).
- 3+ years as either a Unica Architect or Senior Developer using version 7 or higher.
- 5+ years of experience working with CM tools as a developer, with a strong emphasis in business intelligence marketing strategies and execution.
- 4+ years of experience working with working with large, complex data warehouses/data marts, specifically in Oracle.
- 3+ year of experience managing multiple direct reports working across varying CM projects.
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Ability to research and resolve moderately complex problems and deal with multiple projects or activities simultaneously within a rapidly changing environment.
- Good meeting and communications presence.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related curriculums plus 5 years minimum related Strong analytical and technical abilities to troubleshoot issues (analyze logs, review application configuration/ code).
- Minimal outside travel required.
The Allant Group - 18 months ago