Act as a resource for questions and issues relating to the enterprise Campaign Management system.
Implement Corporate database marketing campaigns through both direct mail and email channels.
Advise marketers on Campaign Management functionality and marketing best practices.
Support property marketing initiatives and marketing groups.
Ensure marketer business requirements and needs are supported with appropriate tools, data, application functionality, or other resources as required.
Coordinate cross property marketing efforts between the different properties.
Gather business requirements for enhanced system functionality and effectively communicate the requirements to business partners.
Collaborate with operating departments to ensure that users implement Campaign Management and other loyalty programs to receive maximum benefit from available features.
Identify training needs in all operating departments using Campaign Management and other systems as necessary.
Partner with Email Design team to build out effective design creative for campaigns, specifically as it pertains to digital customer dialogue initiatives.
Personally reinforce receipt, interpretation, dissemination, and application of corporate user communications.
Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with corporate, property, information technology, and vendor contacts.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing and/or 6 years work experience in related field to include 2 years of supervisory/management.
- Must have strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
- Creative thinker with the ability to initiate and complete projects that create competitive advantage for the company.
- Periodic travel of 20% or more may be required as business needs dictate.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, and Project.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- 2 - 4 years experience in one or more of the following fields is highly preferred: casino marketing, slot marketing, database marketing, hospitality operations or gaming operations.
- Knowledge of Campaign Management systems.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 21 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...