This position is located in Byhalia, Mississippi.
No relocation assistance is provided.
At Cargill Animal Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can
't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you.
At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed.
This 2nd shift position is responsible for maintaining optimum asset health for all plant equipment, systems, and structures by performing inspections, repairs and modifications to equipment and structures of feed facility. Responsibilities include:
- Perform maintenance work in area of expertise.
- Perform routine plant maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Maintain maintenance records and assist in plant production as needed.
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Must be able to read/comprehend English.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job.
- Minimum 3 years in a maintenance role or trade school certificate
- Successful completion of boiler operation training (can be on-the-job training)
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, etc., to work in elevated areas of the plant, and must be able to work in confined spaces
- Ability and willingness to work in inclement conditions, and extreme temperatures
- Ability to wear respirator and required safety equipment
Ability to routinely lift up to 55 lbs.
- Execute assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to work weekends as required
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance, planning and scheduling
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing/production facility
Cargill - 14 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...