Provide programmatic support to the Product Office.
The responsibilities of the Aviation Data Exploitation Capability (ADEC) Program Integrator (PI) will include providing the Aviation Data Systems (ADS) Assistant Product Manager (APM) with complete life-cycle management of the ADEC program that includes programmatic and technical/operational analysis and recommendations. The PI will be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining Acquisition Milestone documentation, formulating recommendations for decision-makers, performing detailed and complex analyses for an aviation-based automated information system supporting fleet management, condition based maintenance, and military flight operations quality assurance activities through the integration of schedule, budget, and technical/performance activities.
The ADEC PI will:
Wyle CAS Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
- Objectively evaluate and assess technical, logistical, and operational concepts, reports and plans to ensure compliance and cohesiveness with all required Army, Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM), Program Executive Office, Aviation (PEO AVN), and other relevant guidance, directives and policies.
- Prepare all acquisition program documentation, to include, but not limited to: acquisition strategy, acquisition program baseline, and integrated master schedule.
- Ensure ADEC program activities are aligned with the cost, performance and schedule constraints of the ADS Family of Systems.
- Ensure the ADEC program operates within the required cost and schedule constraints.
- Conduct analysis and studies to establish the feasibility of system and subsystems requirements.
- Evaluate and elaborate system requirements provided by, and in coordination with, the TRADOC PROGRAM OFFICE - AVIATION BRIGADES (TPO-AB).
- Coordinate with IA, Test, Logistic and other supporting teams to provide recommendations and courses of actions pertaining to supportability, and acceptance tasks and activities.
- Coordinate and communicate all program activities with team members to ensure awareness and understanding of timelines and objectives.
- Assist the APM with requirements analysis, implementation and compliance with engineering directives and procedures.
- Coordinate inputs across the various domains (development, test, IA, Log, etc) for the development of realistic and executable implementation schedules by working within a team environment to provide insights into program scheduling trends and best practices.
- Perform critical path and risk analyses on the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to determine schedule realism and schedule drivers.
- Effectively coordinate with industry and government organizations to integrate and manage the program schedule.
- Analyze and/or evaluate programmatic and technical documentation such as letters of agreement (LOA), memorandums of understanding (MOUs), system interface agreements (SIAs), Initial Capability Documents (ICDs), Capability Production Documents (CPDs), system specifications, and training documentation to ensure compliance.
- Assist the APM in the preparation of necessary LOAs, MOUs and SIAs.
- Provide programmatic expertise to material release and/or material fielding actions.
- Provide programmatic expertise to conferences/briefings/meetings/working groups.
Bachelor's and 16 years of related experience or HS and 20 years of relevant experience required.
Must have experience in related field of expertise at the program level, ideally in providing programmatic and/or systems engineering/integration support to DoD acquisition activities pertaining to automated information systems (AIS).
Travel up to 30% required.
- Must have experience in the development, testing, fielding/training, and sustainment phases of an AIS life cycle.
- Must be capable of conducting independent analyses, evaluation, and assessment of programmatic and system engineering issues.
- Must have demonstrated experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups.
- Must be able to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior level military and corporate leadership, as well as present material orally.
- Must have a strong understanding of Army Acquisition processes, Milestone Documentation, and program decision process (possess Level 3 rating in program management or possess suitable equivalent such as Program Management Professional (PMP)).
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
Candidate must be eligible for a security clearance which requires US citizenship.
Detailed knowledge of Aviation Operations, Maintenance, Training, Safety and the Defense Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System desired.
Wyle - 19 months ago
Wyle Laboratories is wild about the technical expertise it offers. The firm provides engineering, testing, life cycle management, clinical...