Position Summary: Match referrals to children with Therapeutic Foster Boarding Parents who can best meet their needs.
· Sets up and maintains all referral material from ACS.*
· Coordinates the matching process.*
· Interviews prospective children for the program.*
· Collects referral materials from other agencies.*
· Is the liaison between the Agency and ACS re: referrals sent to the Agency.*
· Arranges pre-placement visits.*
· Interfaces with sending agency/hospital re: issues which come up in the visiting process.*
· Additional duties/responsibilities as required to meet the needs of the department/agency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES MARKED WITH ‘*’
Essential skills, experience, licensure, certification:
· Prior social work experience
· Ability to meet people with ease and present our program with enthusiasm and skill
BA/BS in related Human Services Degree
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
- 2 years ago - save job