JOB DESCRIPTION :|
The Senior System Analyst performs a wide variety of duties supporting the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, including end user support for the eClinicalWorks (eCW) application, and assists in the implementation of eCW in the practice setting. The Senior System Analyst consults closely with practice staff, eCW representatives and Information Services Department staff and management on a daily basis. The Senior System Analyst must have the ability to interpret and develop functional requirements as they relate to user requests for system enhancements, determine and accommodate the impact of various system changes on users, automated or manual, troubleshoot various problems and respond to user department needs. Must be able to interact with all level of users throughout the organization to clarify and verify requirements at all stages of analysis, design, and implementation. Work with the eCW to prioritize, test and implement requested software enhancements and fixes. Maintain detailed documentation articulating user enhancement requests.
- Experience supporting multi-application system environments.
- Prefer prior experience with practice systems such as eClinicalWorks (or other EHR systems) or IDX (or other practice management system)
- Familiarity with project management processes and methodologies.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client server concepts.
- Strong understanding of common software applications such as MS Windows required.
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field or Information Systems.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience, preferably in a Customer Support role.
- Prior experience providing front-line support for a large provider user base is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working in a complex health care organization is highly desirable.
Steward Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job