CDL/Equipment Operator needed in Minot. Hours: 80-100 per week so you will earn lots of overtime pay! Pay: $18.00 hr
- Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures
- Spot equipment into position, rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks,tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment
- malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction
Driving a transport vehicle to well-site locations.
Hooking up iron and hoses.
Job is 80% labor working outdoors in climatic weather and 20% driving
Rigging up and rigging down
Various other industrial tasks.
- 6 months to 1 year experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Able to work long hours
- Subject to Background checks and drug screens
- Clean driving record
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Safety oriented
Please send a resume to: email@example.com OR apply today online at www.sosemploymentgroup.com
Office is located - 1115 16th St. SW, Minot, ND
SOS Employment Group - 23 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...